hyperSIC, the web-based suite for Italian Public Service
hypeSIC is a suite of web-based application software modules dedicated to the automation of the Italian local Public Service, completely designed and deployed by a.p.systems.
hyperSIC stands out from other software proposals because...
- it is built on multi-tier architecture using web technology
- it is compliant with the regulatory provisions, regulations and the guidelines issued on the subject of Digital Agenda for Italy
- it is integrated with electronic signature, advanced digital graphometric signature and in various forms and devices of it, certified email and digital stamp
- it allows full and proper integration among the vertical organization environments of the local Public Service such as public register, accounting, human resources, tax, archiving, technical, ... thanks to the thoroughness of the features available in all areas and services of the organization
- it creates, controls and maintains a unique and normalized database, in SQL standard format from which the user can perform extractions usable by different analysis systems
- it natively cooperates with the systems of individual productivity for prints and reports (i.e. OpenOffice and Microsoft Office) letting the user complete freedom on layouts customizing
- it allows the operation according to predefined processes that can be customized via the integrated workflow engine : the user can build the working path using functionalities of both a particular area and different ones (eg. one feature from public register and one from taxes).
"hyperSIC is not simply an application suite for Local Authorities but a groupware system that provides the user with information, features and functions that support his work in harmony and sharing with the work of other colleagues and/or external users (eg . the Citizen, enterprise, other bodies) "